Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring On 2012!

I have not disappeared, I have merely suited up.

2011 has been a great year in so many ways - new adventures, new friends, new job and new responsibilities. I've accomplished my goal of 11 new things, which I won't go through that list today, but it is an easy resolution to keep; and I leave behind a year with highs and lows, joys and tribulations. Life.

I barely wrote. Family had to take priority and equally so, some personal soul searching. I have arrived healthy, happy, and eager to bring on the best year yet! I am at peace with my life. No, this doesn't mean things in my life are great, it means I can face them daily, without regret of the past, of decisions or without care of what anyone else thinks. This is me and I proud of where I am today.

And I am happy! Not all the time, I'm not completely absorbed into my fantasy world (yet). There are times when my girls are upset or worse, fighting with each other, when I don't feel happy. Times when I read the news about the misfortunes of others and even when I read about the great fortunes of others and pang for more. But mostly I am happy. I certainly smile and laugh daily, appreciate what I do have often, and indulge myself with nature when I can.

I am ready.

Game on.

1 comment:

Billie Miller~ *Writer*Poet:*Humanist said...

Yay, Your back! I was wondering were you went. Write On!